Our flagship conference WASP4ALL this year presents high-profile international speakers, and researchers from WASP and Swedish industry on the topic “Virtual Worlds for Artificial Intelligence”.
Together we will explore how simulation and artificially generated environments can facilitate machine learning and other AI-development. If you are interested in technology, methods, challenges and problems – this is a conference you don’t want to miss!
The conference is an open, virtual conference, not limited to the WASP community.
The number of participants is limited – first come-first serve
WASP, the Wallenberg AI, Autonomous Systems and Software Program is the largest research program in Sweden ever. WASP4ALL is our yearly flagship conference with 300+ participants from academia and industry.
- Adam Tengblad, Director Emerging Business, Husqvarna Group
- Amy Loutfi, Head of The AASS Machine Perception and Ineraction Lab, Department of Science and Technology, University of Örebro
- Annika Rantzer, Department Manager Traffic Infrastructure Detection, Veoneer
- Barbara Plank, Associate Professor of Natural Language Processing (NLP), IT University of Copenhagen
- Jonas Unger, Professor, Linköping University
- Kai-Kuang Ma, Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Kathlén Kohn, WASP Assistant Professor, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Kenneth Bodin, CEO, Algoryx
- Stefan Gudmundsson, Lead Data Scientist, H&M
- Trevor Darrell, Professor at the divisions of Computer Science and EE of the EECS Department, UC Berkeley
More speakers will soon be official.
The program will run from 09:45–16:30. Details will soon be displayed here.
Registration is open September 28 – October 30.
Register here: https://www.lyyti.fi/reg/WASP4ALL_2020
The conference organisation committee consist of:
- Michael Felsberg (chairman)
- Danica Kragic
- Karl-Erik Årzén
- Johan Håstad
- Anders Ynnerman
- Henrik Eklund
- Ola Boström