b) highly committed and able to push results towards perfection.
We in the Lund Robotics group are mainly concerned with the development of robot skills and the related human robot communication. To enable robots to learn from humans, the robot needs advanced cognitive capabilities and learning capabilities.
For these positions, you should have
- A Masters degree in computer science or a related field such as robotics or artificial intelligence that includes a solid CS background (>=60ECTS)
- Excellent knowledge of Python, C++ and Linux and ideally Matlab
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ideally, you have hacking genes
- A custom-tailored curriculum to prepare you for your career
- A creative, diverse, and collaborative working environment in one of the world’s most innovative and most liveable areas [2,4]
- Integration into the WASP Graduate School , which offers regular opportunities (courses, workshops, international study trips) for learning more about autonomous systems and linking up with interdisciplinary teams
- Participation in international research conferences and for connecting with scientists and practitioners around the world
- Additional funding for equipment and travel
- A full-time salaried position as state employee with full health care benefits
- Full-time student status for purposes of union representation and other benefits (e.g., reduced ticket prices)
For further information, please contact