AI4X Society & Environment April 11, 2018
AI4X is a series of one day conferences on the theme of Artificial Intelligence (AI), its development and application in different sectors in Sweden. The conferences are organized by WASP AI funded by the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation.
Place: City Conference Center Folkets Hus, Barnhusgatan 12-14, Stockholm.
Registration: free of charge, including lunch and coffee (sek 500 for no-show)
8.30 – 9.00 Registration
9.00 – 9.30 Introduction Danica Kragic, Fredrik Heintz and Daniel Gillblad
9.30 – 10.30 Lightning talks 1
- Birger Moell, Ayond AB Presentation
- Margarita Diez, CEDITECH Presentation
- Niclas Wadströmer, Totalförsvarets forskningsinstitut, FOI Presentation
- Caroline Andersson & Göran Lindsjö, Governo AB Presentation
- Sebastian Haglund El Gaidi, Greenlytics Presentation
- Ali Hamidian, Huawei Presentation
- Amir Hossein Rahnama, Iteam Solutions AB Presentation
- Maja Brisvall, Quantified Planet Presentation
- Christian Guttmann, Nordic AI Institute Presentation
10.30 – 11.00 Poster session 1
11.00 – 12.00 Information about WASP AI Industrial PhD students
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch
13.00 – 15.00 Opportunity to discuss Industrial PhD Student applications, separate registration required
13.00 – 14.00 Lightning talks 2
- Stuart Mendelsohn, Lilsis AB Presentation
- Jasmine Isdrake, Playcentric Industries & Institute Presentation
- Ann Louise Johansson, Qamcom Research and Technology Stockholm Presentation
- Tor Björn Minde, RISE, ICE – a datacenter for AI Presentation
- Åke Sivertun, RISE Presentation
- Chris Koniaris, Scania CV AB Presentation
- Nina Håkansson / Angela Yong, SMHI Presentation
- Lijo George, Sony Presentation
- Christian Guttmann, Tieto Presentation
- Andrew Dubber, Director of the Music Tech Fest Presentation
14.00 – 15.00 Poster session 2
15.00 – 16.00 Lightning talks 3
- Anna Felländer, Affiliated KTH and BCG Presentation
- Anne Håkansson, KTH Presentation
- Patrick Lambrix, Linköping University Presentation
- Sam Thellman, Linköping University Presentation
- Michael Felsberg, Linköping University Presentation
- Maria Hedlund, Lund University Presentation
- Stefan Olin, Lund University Presentation
- Per Runeson, Lund University Presentation
- Kalle Åström, Lund University Presentation
- Peter Funk, Mälardalen University Presentation
- Riccardo De Masellis, Stockholm University Presentation
- Gunilla Svensson, Stockholm University Presentation
- Kai-Florian Richter, Umeå University Presentation
- Iordanis Kavathatzopoulos, Uppsala University Presentation
- Matteo Magnani, Uppsala University Presentation
- Erik Schaffernicht, Örebro University Presentation
16.00 – 17.00 Poster session 3
Participants may briefly present their organization’s current and future development and application of AI and their needs related to AI research and education. We reserve the right to limit the number of presentations to at most one per organization.
Participants that expressed the interest to present will get a possibility to present both on the scene and via a poster presentation.
Up to 5 minutes and maximum 3 slides plus title slide in PDF (16:9) format. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for sending the presentation for AI4X Society & Environment is April 8.
Some of the questions you may address in the presentation:
- What do you expect to use AI for in the near future?
- What AI techniques and technologies are you using?
- For what applications?
- What challenges and needs do you foresee for the future?
The presentations should be in English.
There will also be a possibility to present a poster during a 1-hour poster session after each block of presentations.
The dimension for the poster is A0 in an upright format.