AI4X Education & Entertainment February 27, 2018
AI4X is a series of one day conferences on the theme of Artificial Intelligence (AI), its development and application in different sectors in Sweden. The conferences are organized by WASP AI funded by the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation.
Place: City Conference Center Folkets Hus, Barnhusgatan 12-14, Stockholm.
Registration: free of charge, including lunch and coffee (sek 500 for no-show)
8.30 – 9.00 Registration
9.00 – 9.30 Introduction Danica Kragic, Fredrik Heintz and Daniel Gillblad
9.30 – 10.30 Lightning talks 1
- Lars Lundberg, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola Presentation
- Marco Fratarcangeli, Chalmers University of Technology
- Bengt Lennartson, Chalmers University of Technology, Systems, Control and Mechatronics – AI in Chalmers largest master program Presentation
- Mårten Björkman, KTH Presentation
- Jim Dowling, KTH Presentation
- Joakim Gustafson, KTH Speech, Music and Hearing Presentation
- Seif Haridi, KTH
- Henrik Hult, KTH Department of Mathematics Presentation
- Florian Pokorny, KTH
- Himangshu Saikia, KTH
10.30 – 11.30 Poster session 1
11.30 – 12.30 Lightning talks 2
- Iolanda Leite, KTH Presentation
- Judith Butepage, KTH Presentation
- Michael Felsberg, Linköping University Presentation
- Patrick Lambrix, Linköping University Presentation
- Tom Ziemke, Linköping University Presentation
- Anders Ynnerman, Linköpings Universitet Presentation
- Christian Balkenius, Lund University Cognitive Science Presentation
- Helena Lindgren, Umeå University Presentation
- Mohammad Obaid, Uppsala University
- Amy Loutfi, Örebro University Presentation
12.30 – 14.00 Poster session 2 (lunch served 12.30-13.30)
14.00 – 15.00 Lightning talks 3
- Michela Magas, Music Tech Fest / Industry Commons Presentation
- Johanna Björklund, Codemill AB
- Nils Svangård, Hubert, an AI chatbot for smarter teacher feedback Presentation
- Christoffer Göransson, Inovia AB Presentation
- Per Brahm, Learnify AB
- Joakim Lustig, Lexplore Presentation
- Ankit Desai, Rosenqvist & Desai AB Presentation
- Valentino Pacifici, Sana Labs Presentation
- Alper Aydemir, Volumental AB Presentation
- Per Sjöborg, Aptomica AB
15.00 – 16.00 Poster session 3
16.00 – 16.30 Summary
Participants may briefly present their organization’s current and future development and application of AI and their needs related to AI research and education. We reserve the right to limit the number of presentations to at most one per organization.
Participants that expressed the interest to present will get a possibility to present both on the scene and via a poster presentation.
Up to 6 minutes and maximum 6 slides plus title slide in PDF or PowerPoint (16:9) format. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for sending the presentation for AI4X Education & Entertainment is February 23.
Some of the questions you may address in the presentation:
- What do you expect to use AI for in the near future?
- What AI techniques and technologies are you using?
- For what applications?
- What challenges and needs do you foresee for the future?
The presentations should be in English.
There will also be a possibility to present a poster during a 1-hour poster session after each block of presentations.
The dimension for the poster is A0 in an upright format.