The conference will take place at Högberga Gård, Lidingö in Stockholm.
WASP PhD students are participating free of charge, while the costs for the affiliated PhD students will be charged to their respective home organization. As before, everyone pay and arrange their own travel.
10.30-10.40 Welcome (Fredrik Heintz)
10.40-11.00 Overview of WASP Autonomous Research Arenas (Fredrik Dahlgren)
11.00-11.30 Overview of WARA-PS: Public Safety (Martin Rantzer)
11.30-12.00 Overview of WARA-CAT: Collaborative and Autonomous Transportation (Mohammad Ali and Fredrik Dahlgren)
13.00-17.30 Poster session in three flights. Each flight starts with 1 minute pitch by each student in the flight.
13.00-14.30 Poster session flight 1
14.30-16.00 Poster session flight 2
16.00-17.30 Poster session flight 3
8.30- 9.30 Marcus Wallenberg
10.00-11.30 Short presentations of the research projects (15 min each)
11.30-12.00 Discussion in research project groups about the student research projects and demonstrator arenas
13.00-14.30 Discussion in research project groups about the student research projects and demonstrator arenas
Remember that you are responsible for arranging your own transportation to and from the conference.
It takes about 15 minutes to drive here by car from downtown Stockholm.
– Follow signs to Lidingö via the Northern Link. The Northern Link can be reached from Roslagstull and by the E4 and E18 from the north.
– After Lidingöbron, follow the signs to GÅSHAGA.
– After about 6 km, follow the signs to HÖGBERGA GÅRD
Free on-site parking.
The travel time from downtown Stockholm by public transport is about 30 minutes.
– Take the subway to Ropsten.
– Transfer to Lidingöbanan, train 21 towards Gåshaga
– Get off at the Högberga station (the one after Kottla)
– Cross the tracks and turn right. Walk straight down to the roundabout and the traffic lights, cross at the pedestrian crossing and follow the signs to Högberga Gård; a walk of about 800 meters and it takes about 20 minutes.