AI4X Services & Finance March 27, 2018
AI4X is a series of one day conferences on the theme of Artificial Intelligence (AI), its development and application in different sectors in Sweden. The conferences are organized by WASP AI funded by the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation.
Place: City Conference Center Folkets Hus, Barnhusgatan 12-14, Stockholm.
Registration: free of charge, including lunch and coffee (sek 500 for no-show)
8.30 – 9.00 Registration
9.00 – 9.30 Introduction Danica Kragic, Fredrik Heintz and Daniel Gillblad
9.30 – 10.30 Lightning talks 1
- Stina Carlsson Reich, Acando Design Studio
- Björn Löfdahl, Aktie-Ansvar AB
- Oscar Petersson, Annotell
- David Nilsson, Freelancers 4U International AB
- John Ardelius, Hedvig
- Joachim Ronneback, http://bofink.com
- Ali Hamidian, Huawei
- Patrick Couch, IBM
- Sofie Lindblom, Innovation360
- Christoffer Göransson, Inovia AB
- Amir Hossein Rahnama, Iteam Solutions AB
- Kent Andersson, Kent Ola Andersson, Uppsala
10.30 – 11.30 Poster session 1
11.30 – 12.30 Lightning talks 2
- Michela Magas, Industry Commons
- Per Brahm, Learnify AB
- Tobias Rydén, Lynx Asset Management
- Ann Grevelius, Opti
- Henrik Karlsson, Project Cosimo
- Ather Gattami, RISE SICS
- Jayedur Rashid, Saab AB
- Salla Franzén, SEB
- David Nilsson, Smarketing.ai International AB
- Jan Lundqvist, SoftRobot AB
- Josef Höök, Swedbank
- Christian Guttmann, Tieto
12.30 – 14.00 Poster session 2 (lunch served 12.30-13.30)
14.00 – 15.00 Lightning talks 3
- Philipp Leitner, Chalmers | University of Gothenburg
- Cyrille Artho, KTH
- Joao Carvalho, KTH
- Seif Haridi, KTH
- Florian Pokorny, KTH
- Jim Dowling, KTH
- Henrik Hult, KTH
- Tobias Oechtering, KTH
- Stefan Holmlid, Linköping University
- Patrick Lambrix, Linköping University
- Peter Funk, Mälardalens Högskola
- Michael Minock, Umeå University
15.00 – 16.00 Poster session 3
Participants may briefly present their organization’s current and future development and application of AI and their needs related to AI research and education. We reserve the right to limit the number of presentations to at most one per organization.
Participants that expressed the interest to present will get a possibility to present both on the scene and via a poster presentation.
Up to 5 minutes and maximum 3 slides plus title slide in PDF (16:9) format. This should be sent to email@example.com.
The deadline for sending the presentation for AI4X Services & Finance is March 23.
Some of the questions you may address in the presentation:
- What do you expect to use AI for in the near future?
- What AI techniques and technologies are you using?
- For what applications?
- What challenges and needs do you foresee for the future?
The presentations should be in English.
There will also be a possibility to present a poster during a 1-hour poster session after each block of presentations.
The dimension for the poster is A0 in an upright format.