AI4X Industry February 12, 2018
AI4X is a series of one day conferences on the theme of Artificial Intelligence (AI), its development and application in different sectors in Sweden. The conferences are organized by WASP AI funded by the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation.
Place: City Conference Center Folkets Hus, Barnhusgatan 12-14, Stockholm.
Registration: free of charge, including lunch and coffee (sek 500 for no-show)
8.30 – 9.00 Registration
9.00 – 9.30 Introduction Danica Kragic, Fredrik Heintz and Daniel Gillblad
9.30 – 10.30 Lightning talks 1
- Alf Isaksson, ABB Corporate Research Presentation
- Kenneth Bodin, Algoryx Simulation AB Presentation
- Daniel Langkilde, Annotell Presentation
- Claus Bendtsen, AstraZeneca Presentation
- Olle Steffner, BillerudKorsnäs AB Presentation
- Mats Källman, Epiroc Rock Drills AB Presentation
- Rickard Cöster, Ericsson
- Patrick Couch, IBM Presentation
- Christoffer Göransson, Inovia AB Presentation
- Kent Andersson, Kent Ola Andersson, Uppsala
- Stuart Mendelsohn, Lilsis AB Presentation
- Esa Wikström, LKAB Presentation
- Patric Karlsson, Mestro AB Presentation
- Martin Nilsson, Rise SICS Kista Presentation
- Tomas Olsson, RISE SICS Västerås Presentation
10.30 – 11.30 Poster session 1
11.30 – 12.30 Lightning talks 2
- Christian Guttmann, Nordic AI Institute Presentation
- Helene Svahn, Permobil Presentation
- Henrik Holter, Saab Surveillance
- Per-Olof Persson, Saab Dynamics
- Euhanna Ghadimi, Scania, Enabling AI at connected vehicles: On-board vs off-board Presentation
- David Nilsson, Smarketing.ai International AB
- Kristoffer Mellberg, Tacton Systems Presentation
- Nina Dahl, nAbleGrowth
- David Gustafsson, Totalförsvarets forskningsinstitut, FOI
- Ida-Maria Sintorn, Vironova AB, Autonomous MiniTEM in minitime Presentation
- Erik Landolsi, Visionists AB Presentation
- Torbjörn Martinsson, Volvo CE’s AI plan
- Mats Nordlund, Zenuity AB Presentation
- Ola Nilsson, RoboNews AB
- Gunnar Peters, Huwaei
12.30 – 14.00 Poster session 2 (lunch served 12.30-13.30)
14.00 – 15.15 Lightning talks 3
- Håkan Grahn, Blekinge Institute of Technology, BigData@BTH – Scalable resource-efficient systems for big data analytics Presentation
- Ivica Crnkovic, Chalmers University of Technology Presentation
- Bengt Lennartson, Chalmers University of Technology, AI/ML for Planning and Control Presentation
- Hossein Azizpour, KTH
- Jim Dowling, KTH, Hops: Big Data and Scale-Out AI in One Platform Presentation
- Joakim Gustafson, KTH Speech, Music and Hearing Presentation
- Henrik Hult, KTH Department of Mathematics, Presentation of Brummer & Partners MathDataLab Presentation
- Tony Lindeberg, KTH, Computational Brain Science Presentation
- Karl Meinke, KTH EECS-TCS Department Presentation
- Martin Monperrus, KTH, AI for code: programs automatically repairing other programs Presentation
- Florian Pokorny, KTH
- Patrick Doherty, Linköping University
- Michael Felsberg, Linköping University Presentation
- Gustaf Hendeby, Linköping University Presentation
- Patrick Lambrix, Linköping University Presentation
- Elin Anna Topp and Jacek Malec, Lund University Presentation
- Fredrik Tufvesson, Lund University Presentation
- Peter Funk, Mälardalens Högskola Presentation
- Shafiq Urréhman Umeå, University Sweden Presentation
- Riccardo Scandariato, University of Gothenburg, AI for Software Engineering, and vice versa Presentation
- Wen Zhou, Shanghai University and Semcon
15.15 – 16.15 Poster session 3
Participants may briefly present their organization’s current and future development and application of AI and their needs related to AI research and education. We reserve the right to limit the number of presentations to at most one per organization.
Participants that expressed the interest to present will get a possibility to present both on the scene and via a poster presentation.
Up to 4 minutes and maximum 3 slides plus title slide in PDF (16:9) format. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for sending the presentation for AI4X Industry is February 8.
Some of the questions you may address in the presentation:
- What do you expect to use AI for in the near future?
- What AI techniques and technologies are you using?
- For what applications?
- What challenges and needs do you foresee for the future?
The presentations should be in English.
There will also be a possibility to present a poster during a 1-hour poster session after each block of presentations.
The dimension for the poster is A0 in an upright format.